On behalf of everyone at My Orthodontist, we would like to welcome you back to our practice. When calling our call center, please inform them of your orthodontic needs in order to schedule the appointment accordingly. This includes broken braces and appliances.
Currently, I would like to update you on some protocols to optimize the health and safety for you, our team members and doctors.
Prior to Arrival
- If you or any of your family members have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not tested negative, please reschedule your appointment until you have received a negative test result.
- If you have been in contact with or suspect you have been in contact with someone who had COVID-19, please get tested and reschedule when you have a negative test result
- Please take your temperature the day before and again on the morning of the appointment
- If you are experiencing any symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 such as, fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, loss of taste or smell please reschedule your appointment and if needed get tested for COVID-19.
- As always, you will receive an email, a text, and a phone call through our state-of-the-art Edge Triple Reminder System prior to your appointment. There will be a link to the online supplementary COVID-19 health questionnaire and informed consent form which must be completed prior to every appointment.
- You will receive a text on the morning of your appointment with instructions upon arrival with the link to the supplementary questionnaire and informed consent form in case you did not fill it out prior. There is no need to fill this out again if you did it the night prior online.
- Avoid drinking hot liquids.
- Please brush your teeth thoroughly at home. Our toothbrush station will be closed indefinitely.
- Stay seated in your car in the parking lot and do not leave the car.
- Please reply to the text from our office with the word HERE upon arrival.
- When we are ready for you, we will text you with the word READY.
- Please put on your mask prior to entry into the building.
- Please Note: Only the patient will be able to come into the office. We ask that family members and siblings wait in the car. This measure is to minimize crowds in the office and adhere to social distancing rules.
- Patients 14 years old and younger may be accompanied by one parent and/or legal guardian.
At the office
- A team member will greet you at the office door and take your temperature using an infrared no-touch forehead thermometer.
- If your temperature is above 98.6 Fahrenheit, you will be asked to depart and reschedule
- Only the patient will be escorted to the clinical area. We encourage parents to stay in the reception area.
- If the parent has a question for the doctor, they can request to speak with the doctor or clinical supervisor at the office or schedule a virtual exam at their convenience
Scheduling your next appointment
- You can make your next appointment at the counter or by calling or call center.
- We encourage you to contact our billing department at 609-883-3636 xt.103 with any billing questions
Rest assured that the safety of our patients and employees are our number one priority. When you or your loved ones are receiving orthodontic treatment at My Orthodontist, you are safe. Our staff will be working diligently to implement the highest levels of infection control and sterilization, as always.
We have added the following additional measures in order to maximize infection control:
- All magazines and reading materials will be removed from the reception area.
- Chairs in the reception area will be separated 6 feet apart and will be wiped, cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Door handles and doorknobs will be wiped, cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Restrooms and wash areas will be cleaned and wiped and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Patient chairs, countertops and clinical areas will be wiped, cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Our clinical team is prepared with the highest level of infection control PPE (Patient Protection Equipment) and procedures to accommodate all of our patients in the clinical area.
We are certain that with the plans and preparedness that we provide to you as a patient at My Orthodontist you are not only receiving the highest level and quality of care but also the safest. We want you to be at ease when you arrive at My Orthodontist and leave with a smile!
I look forward to seeing every one of you at our offices very soon.
Dr. Ron Saffar
CEO and President of My Orthodontist & Associates